The most beautiful word in english

 The most beautiful word for me is Sycamore. Before you go on, just say it out loud a couple of times. I swear, I heard this in a song before, there are so many songs that have the word sycamore in it. The word is very catchy. The unique syllables make it stand out among other words. Every now and then, oldies music would be playing somewhere, even in someone's car.  I would find myself sitting back just listening. From depressing love songs to songs about asking for help from the Beatles. I heard it all. This shaped my taste for music, some honestly I didn't care at all. Even today’s music is awful but the concept of rhyming words and the flow of on and off beats really “hit home” for me. The meaning of the song could sometimes be weird or none at all. Some exceptions are linked below and all had the word Sycamore in it. This word resonates with me as it rhymes and flows with other words in a unique way. As English isn’t naturally as beautiful sounding as some languages, like for instance others dubbed Spanish as a very romantic language. I've heard people say that it could be hard to find distinct words to speak English.  Sycamore can be said fast and slow and still sounds great. It adds a different depth of tone to the song, a poem or a story in a book, like the Bible.  Even if it's just a tree, there is more to it.  Sycamore was the tree that Zacchaeus climbed on to see Jesus in Luke 19:4. This word is used in so many artistic approach, fictional and non fictional.  The syllables are distinct and when combined, provides a sense of wholeness and enthusiasm.  When read or heard, this word gives off a curiosity yet peaceful vibe.




https://youtu.be/1gUCV50kOz4

https://youtu.be/VMDYd-j_Gas

https://youtu.be/j6TmogXhOZ8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know what really grinds my Gears? Pt2

Milkman's thoughts

Ways to Remember